Thursday, September 24, 2015

1. The subject I mostly enjoy reading about is fiction because there's more action that builds up the drama.
2. My favorite hobby or pastime is exercising because it makes me active and can help me improve my body.
3. If I won the lottery, I would use the money to help my parents with debt that way their pain is liberated and to pay off college tuition that way I can afford the education.
4. The type of volunteer activity I prefer is organization because I like to keep the place intact.
5 My favorite school subject has always been mathematics because it can help you gain various science or technical knowledge.
6. If I ran the world, the first thing I would change would be a better health benefit that way people can be provided both medical and housing attention.
7. What I consider interesting is seeing people asset or gain abilities or talents.

1 comment: